Thursday, September 8, 2011

Safely Home


Revelation 21

The Age of Chaos
  • The Age of Chaos: http://t.co/5f3ujmV via @youtube                            
I am Safely Home in Heaven I am home in heaven, dear one's Oh, so happy and so bright. There is perfect joy and beauty In this everlasting light. All the pain and grief is over, Every restless tossing passed. I am now at peace forever, Safe home in heaven at last. Did you wonder I so calmly trod the valley of the shade? Oh, but Yehoshua H'Mashiyach love illumined every dark and fearful glade. And He came, Himself to meet me In the way so hard to tread; And with Yehoshua H'Mashiyach's arm to lean on could I have one doubt or dread? Then you must not grieve so sorely, For I love you dearly still. Try to look beyond death's shadows; Pray to trust Abba Y'hwäh's will. There is work still wasting for you, So you must not idly stand, Do it now while life remaineth; you shall rest in Yehoshua's land When that work it all completed, He will gently call you home. Oh, the rapture of that meeting; Oh, the joy to see you come. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
"The one who lives for this life only will have eternity to regret it. For what you have done for Yehoshua H'Mashiyach will last for eternity." “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their ´Élöhîm ,אֱלֹהִים and they will be my people.”
 
Yähwè יָהוֶה thy ´Élöhîm

“I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their Elohim, and they will be my people.” “Therefore come out from them and be separate, ämar Yähwè יָהוֶה your ´Élöhîm אֱלֹהִים Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” 
“I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, ämar Y'hwäh tz'väôt.” 
And his voice shook the earth then, but now he has promised, saying, "Yet once more I will shake, not only the earth, but also the heavens" (Hag 2:7) This expression, "Yet once more," denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, in order that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to  Yähwè יָהוֶה your ´Élöhîm אֱלֹהִים  an acceptable worship with reverence and awe; for Yähwè יָהוֶה your ´Élöhîm אֱלֹהִים is a consuming fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment